Spread an enouraging message of faith everywhere with this cute Be the Light shirt.. This cute Christian t-shirt with Bible verse has an aesthetic, minimalist Christian design that is stylish and sophisticated. Dress it up with your favorite jacket or sleek skirt for a chic style you can wear to work, Sundy service or to lunch with the ladies. “Let your light so shine before men that they would see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.” Matthew 5:16. This is the verse that inspired the founding of B The Light Boutique. With so many struggling in darkness, Jesus called us to be the light for others to see Him in us. The world needs to see the light of Jesus in all who follow Him. Wearing faith-based t-shirts and sweatshirts a great first step to be bold in sharing your faith with others. It can open the door to a conversation with anyone you meet. It might even spark a conversation with friend or colleague that you never would have expected. The world is longing for hope and a Savior, His name is Jesus Christ. Be bold, be the light.
- This Bella+Canvas unisex t-shirt fit’s true to size for most. If you prefer an oversized look size up.
- Solid colors are 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton
- Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- 30 singles
- Side-seamed construction
- Tear-away label
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration
- Do not dry clean.
- This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!