Add a splash of color to your wardrobe with this awesome Christian t-shirt. It’s sure to stand out in a crowd and prompt interesting conversations. For a casual look, layer it with a denim jacket or dress it up with a skirt, it’s soft, stylish, and versatile for many occasions. This Beam Me up Jesus T-shirt is sure to get a laugh or prompt an ‘Amen’ from anyone you meet. Hopefully, it will create an opportunity to share Jesus with others. Wearing trendy Christian clothes with bold messages that share Jesus is a simple way to express your faith that can have a significant impact on anyone you meet.
While it might appear to some as a funny Christian t-shirt, this design is inspired by 1 Thessalonians 4:17 “Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.” For those who are watching and follow Christ, the Bible has told us the signs to look for Christ’s return. Nothing more needs to happen for the Rapture to occur. Those who are in Christ will be caught up to meet the Lord.
This Bella+Canvas unisex t-shirt fits true to size. If you prefer an oversized style, size up. Sizes may fit slightly differently due to variations in the fabric blend of colors as listed below.
- Solid colors are 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton
- Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- 30 singles
- Side-seamed construction
- Tear-away label
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration
- Do not dry clean.
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
There are no reviews yet.