This trendy Faith Cross Shirt with Bible verse is a fashion-forward way to wear your faith in style. It’s versatile to go with many fashion outfits for any season! Pair it with jeans and your favorite fall shacket for a classy fall fashion or keep it casual with leggings and a cozy flannel or denim button-up shirt. Christian t-shirts are a great way to express your faith with confidence, comfort, and style! This faith t-shirt is a unique faith design in the shape of a cross with Ephesians 2:8 Bible verse. “For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God” Wearing faith shirts with Bible verses creates unique opportunities to start conversations with friends, co-workers, or someone you encounter in your day who might be looking for hope. It might a small discussion that plants a seed of faith or perhaps it opens the door for you to share your story and testimony. We were all once lost, but for the grace of God, we are saved through faith in Jesus. We should all be ready and excited to share His love and salvation with everyone we meet!
• This best-selling Bella+Canvas unisex shirt fits true to size for most. Sizes may fit slightly differently based on variations of fabric blend by color as listed below.
- Solid colors are 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton
- Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- 30 singles
- Side-seamed construction
- Tear-away label
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration
- Do not dry clean.
- This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!