I’m going to let God fix it because if I fix it, I’m going to jail sweatshirt. This funny sweatshirt is one everyone can relate to at some point in your walk of faith. It’s a great Christian sweatshirt to serve as a reminder to trust God to handle whatever comes your way. It’s not always easy to let go and let God, but He’s far more capable than anything we can do on our own. Looks great with leggings or jeans. It’s soft and cozy with an edgy fashion style. Wear it for a lazy day on the couch watching movies, or spending a day at the local fall festival.
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths. Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the Lord and depart from evil.” Proverbs 3:5
• This is a Gildan unisex sweatshirt. Fits true to size for most. For a loose or oversized style, size up.
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Easy tear-away tag
- 1×1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.
Items you may also like
There are no reviews yet.