Express your faith with a fashion-forward style by wearing this Love like Jesus t-shirt. It’s soft, sleek, and sophisticated to wear to church, work, or for a casual day running errands. Pair it with a trend skirt or jeans and a jacket for a classy, comfortable outfit. It’s also a great Valentine’s Day shirt. As Believers, we are called to love everyone. Showing others the same love that He has shown us can have a significant impact on someone’s heart and in their life. You never know what someone is going through. Wearing faith t-shirts can plant seeds of faith everywhere you go. The world needs Jesus now more than ever. Expressing your faith through Christian merch is one simple way to share Jesus without saying a word. Even more so, showing the love of Jesus through you in all that you do can make a profound, life-saving change. As you wear this Love like Jesus t-shirt, be reminded of His love for you as much as others, and that they would see Him through you.
• This Bella+Canvas unisex t-shirt fits true to size for most. If you prefer an oversized style, size up. Colors may fit slightly differenlty due to variations in the fabric blends of each as listed below.
- Solid colors are 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton
- Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- 30 singles
- Side-seamed construction
- Tear-away label
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration
- Do not dry clean.
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!