This Sonshine Day T-shirt with this bright sunflower is sure to brighten your day! Pair this cute Christian shirt with your favorite skirt or jacket to create a cute spring or summer outfit to wear to church or to lunch with friends and family. Best of all, you will be spreading the light of Jesus everywhere you go with this cute sunflower shirt! Expressing your faith in a fashion-forward way can create authentic opportunities to share your faith with others and start meaningful conversations that can be life-changing. At the very least, by wearing awesome Christian t-shirts like this Sonshine Day sunflower t-shirt, you may plant seeds of faith with someone you encounter without saying a word. The world needs Jesus more than ever. Jesus is the Son of God and the light of the world. Sharing your love for Jesus and the gift of salvation available to all who believe in Him is the greatest gift you could share with anyone. “Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying “I am the light of the world, He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.” John 8:12. Shine the light of life through Jesus everywhere you go.
- Solid colors are 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton
- Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- 30 singles
- Side-seamed construction
- Tear-away label
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration
- Do not dry clean.
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!