We’re committed to promoting digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We conducted a process to implement an automatic accessibility tool to conform to the standards set by WCAG 2.1 (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1) at the AA level. The use of an automatic accessibility widget under our Terms of Service (AS IS).
We’ve done the following to make this website more accessible:
- Enabled the ability to increase and decrease the site font, adjust, align, etc.
- Enabled keyboard navigation
- Highlighted links on the site
- Highlighted headers on the site
- Displayed an alternative description of the images
- Described words by mouse selection
- Removed blinking and flashing of moving elements
Please know that we’re dedicated to improving the accessibility features and interface. Also, be aware that our efforts are ongoing. If you encounter an accessibility-related malfunction or a bug on this website, or if you’d like to suggest an improvement or a new feature, please email us at email@example.com